Thursday, December 10, 2009

Edublog Awards: Voting Open

Voting for the Edublog Awards is now open! Go ahead and vote for whichever person/category you like. This is a fun event for educators/bloggers alike and I just want to thank everyone who has nominated/voted for me.

It's a humbling experience to be recognized by your peers and there are many other "unknown" deserving people out there. So, for those tech educators in all of us, get out there and vote!!!

Disclaimer: If you'd like to vote for this blog it appears in the following two categories:
  • Best New Blog - Technology Tidbits
  • Best Resource Sharing Blog - Technology Tidbits Thoughts of a Cyber Hero
Click here to cast your vote on all the great nominees...

Thanks!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Congratulations on your two nominations. I hope you win both! For what it's worth, your resources take up a huge part of my bookmarks!
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, thanks so much your comment it really means a lot. I've been a big fan of your blog as well and glad we can contribute to each others PLN.

    Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!