Friday, December 4, 2009

The Future of Learning

After reading an article from Tech & Learning, I decided to write a short post on it. This article covered a book from Curtis J. Bonk called, The World is Open.

I must say that this is a technology book I look very forward to reading. It talks about a variety of topics that Curtis feels that education/technology are evolving.

Some of the highlights include:
  • E-COACHES
  • QUARTER-CENTURY LEARNING CLUBS
  • TERABYTE LEARNING ACCESS POINTS
  • THE VENERATION OF LEARNING
  • PERSONALIZATION + PORTFOLIOS
  • THE SELECTION OF GLOBAL LEARNING PARTNERS
  • TEACHING-LEARNING PERPETUITIES
  • AUTHENTIC LEARNING AMALGAMATIONS
To read the entire article click here.

Also, you can join a discussion I created on the Educator's PLN for further collaboration on the topic.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!