Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holidays.  Also, I wanted to say a big thank you to all my dedicated readers, advertisers, family, PLN (online family), Technology and Learning, other bloggers, and friends.  Without you all Technology Tidbits wouldn't even possible and lets me continue to do what a I love.  It's been a rough 1 1/2 yrs since my position in my last district was cut, but the passion, joy, and love of technology and education has continued to flourish w/ this blog.  Technology Tidbits has come a long way and while I do this strictly for the joy, it has turned into a little venture that now helps pay the bills through the support of all of you.



I wish you all a healthy and happy new year and look forward to 2012!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!